Do you scramble to organize performance records and to follow up with supervisors? Are you struggling to find a sequence for using PMDP reports?
Use the tips below to identify a schedule and sequence for reviewing PMDP reports that align with the performance cycle in your unit.
- Identify the performance cycle(s) used in your unit.
- Confirm dates used for Summary Evaluation Period (12-months) – e.g., July 1, xxxx – June 30, xxxx.
- Confirm dates used for Midpoint Conversations (6-months) – e.g., July 1, xxxx – December 31, xxxx. Note: Start date for the Summary and Midpoint should always be the same.
- Plan a consistent day/time, once per month, to review the status of new employee performance reviews.
- Use the New Employee Report to check and follow-up on evaluations that are due soon, or overdue.
- Review this PMDP New Employee Report Job Aid.
- Plan a consistent day/time, approximately one month after the deadline given for completion of Summary or Midpoint evaluations, to review status and follow up.
- Use the *Performance Activity Report to see all activity.
- Review this PMDP Performance Activity Report Job Aid.
- Plan a day/time every 6 months, approximately three months after the conclusion of Summary or Midpoint evaluations, to check for overall cleanup.
- Use the Outstanding Activity Report to review launched evaluations and the current status of each.
- Review this PMDP Outstanding Activity Report Job Aid.
Learn more by attending the class “Getting the Most from PMDP Reports” tentatively scheduled:
Wednesday, January 20th10:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Registration link will be announced by December 4th, 2020.
A recorded version of the class is also being created. Email Christine Ray for more information.