Proposals are due by Friday, December 6, 2019
We invite you to submit a proposal to present at the 3rd annual Employee Career Conference. If you are interested in sharing your knowledge, skills, and talents with conference attendees, we encourage you to complete a session proposal to present at the conference. Those proposals selected will receive free registration for the conference.
- Professional development opportunity! Continue to develop your skills, grow your knowledge of the campus community, and contribute to your overall resume.
- Build your professional network! Meet other speakers in the field and make connections.
- Educational opportunity to learn with and from others.
- Make a lasting positive impact on the campus community.
- All accepted presenters receive free registration to the conference.
- Have fun!
The conference sessions will be separated into three career path categories:
- Foundations: Understanding what career management is and why it matters
- Framing: Taking the next steps, tools and resources and practical how-tos
- Renovating: Career Wellness over a lifetime