Attend an upcoming brownbag or webinar to see the Performance Management and Development Program (PMDP) and get your questions answered.
PMDP will be available to campus in August 2017. It will provide UW–Madison with a centralized system for tracking and documenting performance management activities, allowing for greater consistency in how these are recorded.
Attending one of these sessions will be especially beneficial if your area is transitioning to PMDP in August or September. Find out when your area is transitioning here or check with your area’s HR staff.
Register for the session that works best for you:
- Tuesday, July 25, 11:30am–12:30pm, Gordon Dining & Event Center, Overture Room Register
- Wednesday, August 2, 11:30am–12:30 pm, Education Building, Wisconsin Idea Room (Room 159) Register
- All university employees are welcome to attend without loss of pay. Please schedule with your supervisor. All rooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Tuesday, August 1, 11:30 am-12:30 pm. Register
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Note, this session will be recorded and posted on hr.wisc.edu/pmdp following the webinar.
Questions? Email email@example.com