29th Annual Conference for the Office Professional
Join your colleagues at Office Professionals Conference for a day of skill building, networking, and learning practical tools for personal enrichment and professional development.
Who should attend?
This conference is for you if you’re a UW–Madison employee who would like to learn professional skills across a wide variety of valuable topics such as:
- Better business writing
- Developing self-awareness to build work relationships
- The benefits of inclusive work environments
- Managing conflict in the workplace
- Navigating times of change
- Work-life integration
Managers and supervisors are encouraged to approve requests from staff to attend the conference.
Please register by April 12, 2019 to secure your spot at the conference.
- Registration includes workshops, the keynote session, and lunch.
- Come and go throughout the day based on your interests and schedule.
- Walk-in attendance at workshops may be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cost: $125
Great information on engagement, networking, leadership and general perspectives that are very applicable to any work environment as well as my personal life. I gained a greater feeling that our positions are important which really makes us feel honored. I have come many times to this and am still very much learning.2017 Office Professionals Conference participant