29th Annual Conference for the Office Professional
Join your colleagues at Office Professionals Conference for a day of skill building, networking, and learning practical tools for personal enrichment and professional development.
Call for Session ProposalsNew!
If you are interested in sharing your knowledge, skills, and talents with conference attendees, we encourage you to complete a session proposal to present at the conference. Those proposals selected will receive free registration for the conference.
Who should attend?
This conference is for you if you’re a UW–Madison employee who would like to learn professional skills across a wide variety of valuable topics such as:
- Better business writing
- Developing self-awareness to build work relationships
- The benefits of inclusive work environments
- Managing conflict in the workplace
- Navigating times of change
- Work-life integration
Managers and supervisors are encouraged to approve requests from staff to attend the conference.
Please register by April 12, 2019 to secure your spot at the conference.
- Registration includes workshops, the keynote session, and lunch.
- Come and go throughout the day based on your interests and schedule.
- Walk-in attendance at workshops may be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Early bird price: $100 (payment must be received by March 1, 2019)
- Regular price: $125
Great information on engagement, networking, leadership and general perspectives that are very applicable to any work environment as well as my personal life. I gained a greater feeling that our positions are important which really makes us feel honored. I have come many times to this and am still very much learning.2017 Office Professionals Conference participant