30th Annual Conference for the Office Professional
Join your colleagues at Office Professionals Conference for a day of skill building, networking, and learning practical tools for personal enrichment and professional development.
Who should attend?
UW–Madison employees, UW System employees, and Madison community members who would like to learn professional skills across a wide variety of valuable topics such as:
- Building influence
- Career and campus resources
- Engagement, inclusion and diversity
- Relationship building and communication
- Personal development and workplace skills
Managers and supervisors are encouraged to approve requests from staff to attend the conference.
Please register by April 20, 2020 to secure your spot at the conference.
- Registration includes workshops, the keynote session, and lunch.
- Come and go throughout the day based on your interests and schedule.
- Walk-in attendance at workshops may be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Price: $125
Great information on engagement, networking, leadership and general perspectives that are very applicable to any work environment as well as my personal life. I gained a greater feeling that our positions are important which really makes us feel honored. I have come many times to this and am still very much learning.2017 Office Professionals Conference participant