We invite you to submit a proposal to present at the 29th annual Office Professionals Conference. If you are interested in sharing your knowledge, skills, and talents with conference attendees, we encourage you to complete a session proposal to present at the conference. Those proposals selected will receive free registration for the conference.
Proposals are due by Friday, February 22, 2019.
- Professional development opportunity! Continue to develop your skills, grow your knowledge of the campus community, and contribute to your overall resume.
- Build your professional network! Meet other speakers in the field and make connections.
- Educational opportunity to learn with and from others.
- Make a lasting positive impact on the campus community.
- All accepted presenters receive free registration to the conference.
- Have fun!
These presentations are aimed at providing tools to participants that focus on improving their informal or formal leadership skills.
- Influencing Through Lateral Leadership
- Leading with Authenticity
Topics that have a focus of informing UW–Madison employees about resources that can be found on campus.
- OHR Retirement Services: A Closer Look
- Maximizing Your University Benefits Package
Engagement, Inclusion, and Diversity
Presentations would fall under the EID category if it focuses on teaching how to achieve a healthy, inclusive and engaging work environment.
- What is This Thing Called Culture…?
- Stop! Listen! Act!
- Hostile and Intimidating Behavior (HIB): What is it? What can YOU do?
Presentations that provide participants with tools to build connections and deepen bonds with their coworkers and other individuals
- Communicating Successfully in Person or Via Technology: What Works and When?
- Nice is Nice, but it’s Just Not Enough
- Exploring Personality Types
- Emotional intelligence
Presentations that provide tangible tools which focus directly on helping the participant improve their productivity at work.
- Better Business Writing
- An Introduction to MS Outlook 365
- Increasing effectiveness and work processes
- Managing priorities and expectations
Any presentation that focuses on the well-being of the employee in a direct or holistic way.
- Mindful Climate Action for Health-Enhancement & Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Injury Prevention in our Everyday Lives: What to do NOW to prevent injury later
- Re-Balancing Your Life