Research specialists and laboratory managers are a backbone of research at UW–Madison. This conference is designed to enhance skills and strengthen relationships of UW–Madison research staff to ensure continued growth for individuals and our campus.
Who should attend?
This conference is intended for research staff functioning as laboratory technicians or laboratory managers.
Please register by June 7, 2019 to secure your spot at the conference. Registration includes workshops, the keynote session, breaks, and lunch.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- School of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Letters and Science*
- School of Human Ecology*
- School of Medicine and Public Health*
- School of Nursing*
- School of Pharmacy*
- School of Veterinary Medicine*
- Office of Human Resources*
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Graduate Education*
- Office of the Secretary of the Academic Staff*
*providing monetary support for conference