Time management is really all about self-management. Everyone has a finite amount of minutes, hours and days to get work done. Some people are able to accomplish more than others. This course will explore where your energy is spent and strategies on how to eliminate or avoid obstacles that get in the way of productivity.
Why should you attend?
- Define “Time and Self-Management” and where you want to spend your energy
- Assess your current time and self-management skills
- Identify time robbers and ideas for minimizing or eliminating them
- Review strategies for planning, prioritizing, and organizing your time
- Create an action plan to better manage time and self
“This class helped me in planning, prioritizing, and organizing my work. Assess current time/self-management skills, Identify time robbers and ideas for minimizing or eliminating them.”
Nibedita, Graduate Program Support Specialist, Department of Computer Sciences