Your Local HR Contacts
Most questions about your employment at UW–Madison can be directed to the division, school, or college where you work. Here’s how to get started.
- Find HR professionals who can help you in the list of HR contacts by division, school, or college.
- Ask your supervisor to help you get in contact with your HR department.
- If you are a UW–Madison employee and need help finding the right HR contact, you may call the Office of Human Resources at 608-265-2257.
UW–Madison maintains a central Office of Human Resources that serves the entire campus and can be reached at 608-265-2257.
- Send an email to Benefits Services.
- Send an email to Payroll Services.
- Contact Cultural Linguistic Services.
- Request disability accommodations.
Are you looking for information on your pay, benefits, time and absence, and more?
Personalized information is available 24/7 in MyUW.