News for Employees
Working at UW
- W-2 Forms Now Available OnlineJanuary 22, 2020
- Diversity Forum Call for ProposalsJanuary 22, 2020
- Nominations Open for Regents’ Academic Staff Excellence AwardsJanuary 22, 2020
- Coffee and Conversation Series Offers Spring EventsJanuary 22, 2020
- Pre-Tax Deduction for Parking Fees, Vanpool, and Bus PassesJanuary 15, 2020
- Next Gen Network Discovery Sessions Invite ParticipantsJanuary 15, 2020
Events for Employees
- January 27
- January 28
- January 29Job Search Support GroupFor unemployed professionals in the community10:00 AM, varies; look for signs in building lobby, 21 N. Park St.
- January 29
- February 5Job Search Support GroupFor unemployed professionals in the community10:00 AM, varies; look for signs in building lobby, 21 N. Park St.
- UW–Madison’s Jonathan Patz elected to National Academy of MedicineOctober 21, 2019
- UW–Madison physicist awarded Packard FellowshipOctober 15, 2019
- Randy Shaver honored for boosting farm productivitySeptember 26, 2019
- Two UW–Madison professors named MacArthur FellowsSeptember 25, 2019
- UW–Madison geneticist named science ambassador to girls and young womenSeptember 10, 2019
Title and Total Compensation Project
Developing sustainable ways to maintain market-informed job titles and compensation at UW–Madison and across UW System.
Learn more about the TTC Project
Administrative Transformation Program
The University of Wisconsin’s proactive response to the rapidly evolving higher education landscape.
Learn more about ATP