News for Employees
Working at UW
- Celebrate Women’s History Month on FridayMarch 13, 2019
- Outside Employment Reporting for University StaffMarch 13, 2019
- Accreditation Site Visit Open SessionsMarch 13, 2019
- Parking During WIAA Boys Basketball TournamentMarch 13, 2019
- Academic Staff Institute Registration OpenMarch 6, 2019
- Workshop Teaches Skills in Emotional IntelligenceMarch 6, 2019
Events for Employees
- March 20Job Search Support GroupFor unemployed professionals in the community10:00 AM, varies; look for signs in building lobby, 21 N. Park St.
- March 26Writing Center WorkshopUsing Online Tools in Canvas to Evaluate and Respond to Student Writing12:30 PM, Writing Center (Commons), 6171, Helen C. White Hall
- March 26
- March 27Job Search Support GroupFor unemployed professionals in the community10:00 AM, varies; look for signs in building lobby, 21 N. Park St.
- March 27
- 2019 Distinguished Teaching AwardsMarch 14, 2019
- Two UW–Madison researchers awarded prestigious Sloan FellowshipsFebruary 19, 2019
- School of Education dean elected to National Academy of EducationFebruary 19, 2019
- Professors recognized by American Chemical SocietyFebruary 14, 2019
- Nominees sought for 2019 Administrative Improvement AwardJanuary 22, 2019
Ongoing HR Initiatives
Title and Total Compensation Project
Developing sustainable ways to maintain market-informed job titles and compensation at UW–Madison and across UW System.
Learn more about the TTC Project
Performance Management and Development Program
Creating a centralized system for tracking and documenting performance management at UW–Madison.
Learn more about PMDP