You can develop your career by…
- matching training options and resources to support skill growth
- initiating informal and formal career conversations
- setting career and development goals with their manager
- seeking out stretch projects to expand skills and leadership opportunities
You can support your employee’s development by…
- coaching employees and help create a plan to achieve career-related goals
- incorporating individual skills, strengths, and professional goals into performance management
- creating a healthy, inclusive, and engaging workplace environment
Career Counseling and Planning
Adult Career and Special Student Services provides guidance and counseling for employees as they set goals and make career and professional development plans. Counselors can help employees become aware of and gain access to campus resources.
About Career Management
Career Management is the process of identifying and aligning skills, strengths, and goals with organizational needs and individual well-being.