Monday, October 3, 2022
10 a.m–4 p.m.
Varsity Hall, Union South
All UW–Madison employees are welcome to attend. No pre-registration is required, and no leave needs to be taken to attend. Please notify your supervisor if you wish to attend during your regular working hours.
Learn about Annual Benefits Enrollment
- Representatives from the UW–Madison Benefits Office will be on hand to provide materials and answer questions.
- Live, one-hour sessions, Benefits 2023: What You Need to Know, will be presented at 9:15 a.m. (before the fair begins), 10:30 a.m., and 1:15 p.m. (Marquee Theater)
- If you have decided your 2023 benefits, get help enrolling through Self-Service at the Open Benefits Lab (10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Note: Prefer to get help with benefits enrollment online rather than in person? See our online resources, including virtual presentations and more, at benefits.wisc.edu/2023.
Discover resources for UW employees
- Find out about the many resources and opportunities available to you as a UW–Madison employee.
- Units and services from across campus will have representatives on hand.
- Meet with representatives from the organizations who administer your benefits plans.