Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Varsity Hall, Union South
All UW–Madison employees are welcome to attend. No pre-registration is required, and no leave needs to be taken to attend. Please notify your supervisor if you wish to attend during your regular working hours.
Learn about Annual Benefits Enrollment
- Representatives from the UW–Madison Benefits Office will be on hand to provide materials and answer questions.
- Live, one-hour sessions, Benefits 2022: What You Need to Know, will be presented at 1:15 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. (Marquee Theater)
- If you have decided your 2022 benefits, get help enrolling through Self-Service at the Open Benefits Lab (noon–4 p.m.)
- Note: Prefer to get help with benefits enrollment online rather than in person? See our online resources, including virtual presentations and more, at benefits.wisc.edu/2022.
Discover resources for UW employees
- Find out about the many resources and opportunities available to you as a UW–Madison employee.
- Approximately 30 units and services from across campus will have representatives on hand.
- Meet with representatives from TIAA, Fidelity Investments, Delta Vision, Delta Dental, and Well Wisconsin.
Health and safety protocols
To help ensure the safety of the entire UW–Madison community, attendees will be asked to follow these protocols.
- Masks must be worn indoors by all employees, students, and visitors to campus.
- Social distancing is encouraged. This will be facilitated with an open room layout, including extra space between display tables.
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms, even if you are vaccinated.
- Food and beverages will not be provided at the event. There are restaurants available in Union South for those who wish to purchase lunch or a snack and/or dine onsite.
For the most up-to-date information on campus health and safety protocols, visit covidresponse.wisc.edu.
For more information about employee benefits, email email@example.com.
Campus resources with table displays
Adult Career & Special Student Services
Campus Supervisors Network
Center for Leadership & Involvement
Cultural Linguistic Services
Employee Assistance Office
Environmental Health & Safety
Learning and Talent Development
Office of Student Financial Aid
Title and Total Compensation Project
… and more