Welcome to UW–Madison. Starting a new role in any organization is an exciting adventure. Join us to explore and learn about UW–Madison. You will have an opportunity to:
- Connect with colleagues from across campus
- Learn about the history and structure of UW–Madison
- Explore who makes up the campus community
- Get the big picture of budget and strategic direction
- Recognize available tools and resources
- Tour the campus
- And have fun along the way!
Any new employee of UW–Madison.
This session is most beneficial if taken within the first six months of employment, but is applicable at any time in an employee’s career.
Christine Ray, Onboarding and New Employee Programs Consultant, Office of Human Resources