If you are a University Staff Temporary Employee (TE) covered by the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS), you may be eligible to enroll in some benefits if you accept a successive job in a University Staff (non-temporary) or Faculty, Academic Staff or Limited (FAASLI) appointment under the WRS.
Visit the Forms & Resources Page for all plan applications, forms and brochures.
You should review and update your Beneficiary Designation(s) with each Qualifying Life Event.
If you now qualify for the full employer contribution towards your health insurance premium, by working at least 50% time, you are granted a new 30 day enrollment for:
- State Group Health Insurance
- Uniform Dental Insurance (Delta Dental)
- Supplemental Dental Insurance (Delta Dental)
- DeltaVision Insurance
NOTE: If you are a TE who is currently eligible for the full employer contribution towards your health insurance premium, you do not receive new enrollment opportunities in the above plans if you move to non-temporary employment.
Any TE who moves to a non-temporary position covered by the WRS has a 30 day opportunity to enroll in:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for Health Care and/or Dependent Day Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)- required if/when you enroll in a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)