These optional, 45 minute individual appointments are reserved for UW–Madison employees who plan to retire in the next 12 months.
- Review the retirement process
- Review how end of employment affects your benefits
Prior to selecting an appointment you must:
- Attend (or re-attend) Ready to Retire within 6 months of your selected Benefits at Retirement Appointment date. If you have not attended Ready to Retire within the previous 6 months, please register for and attend a session prior to your appointment.
- Review retirement information.
- Request Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF) Retirement Packet by calling ETF at 877-533-5020 or completing their Benefits Request Form, ET-4207.
- Estimate the value of your sick leave at retirement using the Sick Leave Credit Conversion Program Estimator.
- Lastly, due to the high volume of requests for retirement meetings, we only accommodate one scheduled meeting per three years. Thank you for understanding. We are always happy to answer your questions by emailing us at email@example.com.
Email or call UW–Madison Benefits Services with your retirement process questions. We may be able to answer your questions immediately, without the need for an appointment. If you have an urgent retirement question prior to the first available appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.