Maintaining Financial Well-being
Establish a strong financial foundation and minimize financial stress with the help of financial management tools and resources. Benefits programs for UW employees are designed to help you save for college education and retirement.
Developing Personally and Professionally
UW–Madison offers a variety of resources to help you develop new skills, identify opportunities for personal growth, and manage your career.
Focusing on Relationships
Strong relationships with family and friends contribute to individual well-being. UW–Madison offers benefits programs and on-site amenities to help you enjoy quality time with family members and others.
Connecting to Society and Community
Through stewardship of our community and our environment, we contribute to our own well-being and that of others. We can also embody The Wisconsin Idea, a guiding philosophy at UW–Madison.
- Volunteer opportunities are available to match every interest and lifestyle.
- The Volunteer Tutoring Program matches employees with tutors who provide one-on-one instruction.
- The Office of Sustainability at UW–Madison supports sustainable solutions to campus life, such as recycling, composting, and transportation.
- October 27THRIVE Workshop SeriesAm I Just Bad at This?!: How Procrastination Actually Works5:30 PM
- October 29Fostering Dialogue and Community in the Current Sociopolitical ClimateUW Creating Dialogue Part 112:00 PM, Online
- October 30