The council advises the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration (VCFA) on campus EID trends, challenges, and activities that go beyond individual VCFA divisions and connect to the UW–Madison Campus Climate and Diversity Framework. This is similar to the way division EID committees advise division directors.
The EID Council reports to the VCFA and is made up of representatives from each VCFA division and other divisions participating in the EID initiative.
- Chief Kristen Roman, UW Police Department (co-chair)
- Carmen Romero-González, Human Resources (co-chair)
- Lance Baldus, Conference Centers & Mail Services
- Donovan Kron, Facilities Planning and Management
- Abby Diehl, University Recreation and Wellbeing
- Mike Crawford, AIMS
- Suzanne Schlecht, Office of the VCFA
- Megan Williams, Business Services
- Louis Macias, UW Police Department
- Kelly Ignatoski, University Housing
- Susan Tran Degrand, EID Coordinator
- Melanie Drolsum, Administrative support