Performance Management & Development Program
In August 2017, the Office of Human Resources (OHR) launched a new campuswide software program, to streamline and track the activities and conversations required by UW–Madison’s performance management policy. The Performance Management and Development Program (PMDP) establishes a centralized system for tracking and documenting these actions, providing the campus with greater consistency in how performance management is recorded.
OHR’s Talent Recruitment and Engagement area oversaw this project, in collaboration with the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Graduate Education (OVCRGE). They are providing resources, training events, reference materials, and frequent communications to the campus community to ensure a successful launch and to help everyone learn how to use this new program.
- First Round of Enhancements to Performance Management and Development Program LaunchedDecember 7, 2017
- Webinar recording: the Performance Management and Development ProgramAugust 1, 2017
- Want a firsthand look at the new campuswide performance management tracking system?July 11, 2017
- Many campus staff will soon be able to track their career performance in MyUWJune 16, 2017
- New performance management interface launching summer 2017February 21, 2017