LifeMatters Employee Training
LifeMatters, partner of the UW-Madison Employee Assistance Office, offers free training sessions that you can bring to your unit directly.
Lunch and Learn: Short (60 minutes), interactive presentations, ideal for holding over a lunch hour. Some topics included are: Parenting, getting organized at work, managing life outside of work, stress, improving communication skills and managing well-being.
Workplace Series: Interactive programs that focus on many of today’s organizational needs. Time varies based on audience and topic. Some topics included are: Developing interpersonal skills, defining organizational boundaries, empowering managers.
To schedule a session email firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- Date and Time (provide 4 weeks lead time)
- Platform: If requesting a virtual training please indicate which platform you’re needing. We can host on GoToTraining (50 seats) or GoToWebinar (500 seats). If you prefer to host on your platform please indicate.
- Training Topic
- Number of anticipated attendees
Connect, Learn, and Grow
The online series, Connect, Learn, and Grow, offers meaningful, timely, and relevant virtual learning opportunities for UW–Madison employees. The series features a variety of speakers and topics. Each short and free episode has opportunities for participants to reflect and share learning gained.
By engaging in this series, you will:
- Connect with the University of Wisconsin–Madison community.
- Learn new skills and information to help be successful in current and future roles.
- Grow through self-reflection and navigate in this time and place.