As of Sunday, November 7, 2021, UW–Madison employees have updated job titles and new position descriptions as part of the Title and Total Compensation Project. The Title and Total Compensation (TTC) Project was organized by core components that make up the tasks and deliverables of the project. The TTC Project was complex and had many overlapping phases.
- Job Groups categorize work by function and type
- Level Guidelines organize work by level and type of contribution
- Standard Job Descriptions create consistent profiles for roles
Linking Jobs to Total Compensation
- Market Analysis matches pay to workforce
- Market Surveys match benefits to the workforce
Core Components PDF