The Title and Total Compensation (TTC) Project is organized by core components that make up the tasks and deliverables of the project. The TTC Project is complex and is happening in many overlapping phases. The core components diagram, below, is a helpful guideline for work being done and progress being made.
- Job Groups categorize work by function and type (COMPLETED)
- Level Guidelines organize work by level and type of contribution (COMPLETED)
- Standard Job Descriptions create consistent profiles for roles (IN PROGRESS)
Linking Jobs to Total Compensation
- Market Analysis matches pay to workforce (IN PROGRESS)
- Market Surveys match benefits to the workforce (IN PROGRESS)
Core Components PDF