After the Title and Total Compensation (TTC) Project implemented on November 7, 2021, the central Office of Human Resources (OHR) has received feedback from local human resources (HR) professionals, campus leadership and employees about the new job title structure. As with any large project, it is normal to adjust once the new structure is in place.
OHR Compensation will conduct further analysis of the areas listed below to address campus feedback. OHR and local HR professionals will continue to provide information to employees impacted by these areas.
If you have questions or concerns, contact your local HR professional as they have a process to work with OHR compensation, gather employee feedback, and update employees.
Areas under review
- Admissions Recruitment Coordinator (Admissions and Recruitment)
- Sponsored Programs, Grants, & Contracts (SPGC) Job Group
- Administrative support titles
- Teaching, Learning & Technology Specialist title series
- Business/Financial/Budget Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Standardized Patient
- Graduate Program Advisor
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) titles
- Research cyberinfrastructure titles
- Power plant titles
Review of an area does not guarantee changes will be made. This list is not exhaustive as information continues to evolve. Last updated April 2022.